Paranormal & Occult Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Candle Weight Loss Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrewk2218
Ghost
Ghost
andrewk2218

Candle Weight Loss Spell Empty
PostSubject: Candle Weight Loss Spell   Candle Weight Loss Spell Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Candle Weight Loss Spell

Ingredients:
1 White Candle
1 Blue Candle
1 Yellow Candle
Mirror (can be anywhere in the house)

Light them all in front of a mirror and say this chant 3 times:

Quote :
Lighter, thinner
That I Say
Make my right size,
this very day

When you finish pour the wax from the candles into a small glassware with a new wick in it. Repeat day after day until your new candle is made. Burn your new candle until it goes out or is done

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
Alexa
Admin
Admin
Alexa

Candle Weight Loss Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candle Weight Loss Spell   Candle Weight Loss Spell Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Things like this don't really work... Magic isn't about conjuring things out of thin air, spells do not create anything that the user wishes.

Be weary of this type of thing. Most things like this are created by young "Wiccans" who believe that magic is all about conjurations and creating anything they want through magic (I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Wicca, this is merely an example). The only way you can bring about weight loss is to eat the proper foods, maintain proper diet, and exercise. However, there are spells and rituals to help you become and stay motivated, but there is no magical way for you to lose weight.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ar_poe

Candle Weight Loss Spell
Page 1 of 1